vaccines

Chuck E Perkins eric7771 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 21 21:10:26 EST 1996

I have read numerous articles by various reserch disputing the validity
of vaccines.  My major concern is the Polio vacciene.  Dr Salk himself
testified agains his own creation and against Dr. Sabin inventor of the
live vaccine stating that the polio vaccine was "the principle if not
sole cause" of all reported polio cases in U.S. since 1961.  They dont
call it polio after the inoculation but aseptic maningitis.  I have
personally heard of aseptic maningitis casses ammong my friends kids
which have shortly prior to dzs inoculated for polio.

Any info is greatly appreciated.  eric7771 at ix.netcom.com

        thanks