x-reactive Abs search!!!!

mmkitabw at STUDENTS.WISC.EDU mmkitabw at STUDENTS.WISC.EDU
Tue Aug 27 00:17:37 EST 1996

Hi there!

We're currently looking for anti-human cytokine Abs that are x-reactive to
rhesus cytokines (and chemokines).  I was wondering if anyone out there
working w/ rhesus immunology knows of the best x-reactive Abs we can get?
So far, most of the companies tell us their Abs haven't been tested yet, or
have little or no x-reactivity.

Also, is there anyone out there working on the chemokine lymphotactin?
Has anyone looked at its level in exposed uninfected individuals(HIV-1) c/to
symptomatic individuals?
Thanks for any of your help, folks!
Moiz