benefits of algae

Val Eimers tibetcon at sedona.net
Sat Aug 31 15:54:05 EST 1996

If you would be interested in adding Super Blue Green
Algae (TM) to supplement your diet, please contact me and
I will supply you with some information.  Sharing this
information is important to me since I know that the algae
can be beneficial.  I especially think about kids and the
benefits algae can offer for their growth.   My son and I
have been taking algae for about a year and I've noticed
several differences in our health.   Alleviation of my son's
allergy-like symptoms is one of the changes.  Super Blue
Green Algae (TM) is a food containing over 60% protein,
with all the essential amino acids our bodies need (easier to
have a meatless diet); algae also contains almost all the
minerals and vitamins we need.

In addition, if you choose to, you may take advantage of the
business opportunity Cell Tech offers.  However, there is no
pressure to do so.

I'd like to hear from you, either e-mail me,
(Val at Sedona.net).  Or call me, Val Eimers, I'm an
Independent Distributor with Cell Tech, (520) 284-4220, or
write to:  P.O. Box 20471, Sedona, AZ 86341.

Approval # 113190