Looking for Ab to LFA-1 in high-avidity state.

Richard Aaron Warnock erawtech at leland.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 2 15:48:24 EST 1996

Hey there,

	Hogg and Landis in "Adhesion molecules in cell interactions"
Current Opinion in Immunology '93, 5:383-390, say:

	"It is known that mAb 24 binds to an epitope on the three
	alpha-subunits of the beta2 integrin family in a Mg2+
	-sensitive manner and is a 'reporter' of their activation
	state (ref 53)."

Ref. 53 is:

	Dransfield I, Cabanas C, Craig A, Hogg N: Divalent Cation
	Regulation of the Function of the Leukocyte Integrin
	LFA-1. J. Cell. Biol. 1992, 116:219-226

And by the by, if you hear of others, would you mind passing on the info?

Later,

Aaron

--
"Nothing more is needed to destroy a man, than the conviction that his
life's work is useless."  -Antonin Artaud

erawtech at leland.stanford.edu (R. Aaron Warnock)