Silicone Breast Implants and Disease

David M. Sander dmsander at
Mon Feb 5 05:46:26 EST 1996

Information about a diagnostic test under development in the Garry 
Laboratory is available at:

The test is called the "Anti-Polymer Antibody Test", and is only 
available for research purposes.

More information about the Immuno mailing list