anti-HA mAb hybridoma 12CA5

Joseph Tumang jrtumang at stud.med.cornell.edu
Mon Feb 5 22:51:28 EST 1996

To all those who perform westerns and in-situ staining of
hemagglutinin-tagged proteins:

HELP!

My sad story begins when I was given the responsibilty of thawing the
last vial of our precious 12CA5 hybridoma (mouse anti-HA peptide).
Little did I know that this vial had already undergone numerous
freeze-thaws during it's trip from MIT to New York. Little suprise
when it did not grow after two weeks in culture.

(Pathetic begging and pleading mode on)

We desperately need to obtain this hybridoma again. If anyone out
there can provide or knows of the person/s to contact to get this
precious comodity please e-mail me. Most of our expression constructs
and the like employ this tag and this mAb is our primary means of
detection. We will provide Fed-ex account number and many a heart-felt
thanks.

I reiterate, please, please, please.

(begging mode off)

Thank you,