Mr N.C. Eastmond nce at
Thu Feb 8 04:21:01 EST 1996

What is all this fluoride stuff doing in an IMMUNOLOGY newsgroup? Please
desist from crossposting to bionet.immunology and
Breast feeding, broccoli etc. have nowt to do with us, however, my mail
box seems to contain about 10 messages a day on these topics. I realize
that a great number of newsreaders automatically crosspost from the child
newsgroups to the immunology ones but it it is really not relavent then it
might be an idea to take the time and edit the headers.

Nigel C. Eastmond          | Email N.C.Eastmond at
Department of Pharmacology |    or nce at
   and Therapeutics        | Tel.  +44 151 794 5541
University of Liverpool    | Fax.  +44 151 794 5540
Liverpool L69 3BX          |