makers of BlyScan Assay?

Catherine Derry c-derry at
Mon Feb 12 11:40:38 EST 1996

Does anyone have the address/tel/FAX no. of a company called Biocolor that
make a quantitative dye-binding assay for measuring sulphated

The ket is called Blyscan Proteoglycan and glycosaminoglycan assay.
Cath Derry

More information about the Immuno mailing list