Looking for partnership

Vladimir M.Titov gmdp!titov at siobc.ras.ru
Thu Feb 22 07:39:13 EST 1996

Hello,

I have just found that U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation
announced a grant program to support mutual research projects between USA
and Russia. Our group has no links with the American labs so I am calling
for anybody interested in a collaborative project with us. Our group was mostly
studying immunostimulating peptides, firstly, muramylpeptides and peptide
antigens. The last years we were also doing lot of custom syntheses. Beside
peptide synthesis, we are capable to perform immunochemical tests (ELISA,
T-cell proliferation etc.). If somebody is interested, please contact me
for additional information about the group (list of publications etc.). The
program deadline is March 15 and the conditions can be found at
http://www.internext.com/crdf

Vladimir Titov
Peptide chemistry lab
Shemyakin-Ovchinnikov Institute of bioorganic chemistry
Moscow, Russia

titov at gmdp.siobc.ras.ru