MED:RES: Myelin, Encephalomyelitis, and Encephalopathy

K. Weber kweber at efn.org
Mon Feb 19 15:07:37 EST 1996

Dear Bionet,

I was mildly ticked when I wrote this.  I would appreciate it if I could
have feedback on any errors I may have made.  I can't read anymore and I
tried to do research but cannot catch all the details or manipulate
enough matter to go back to all my sources and do good footnotes.  Much
gratitude for any consideration you may be able to give this.

Kathleen