nickel allergy - Seeking info on Immunopathogenesis??

Pietr Hitzig 0202319473539538 at 109KMS5JC0II
Sat Feb 24 07:03:45 EST 1996

Nickel allergy, I believe, is Th1 driven. Therefore not IgE or histamine
related.

Dopamine is a Th1 agonist and a Th2 antagonist. Serotonin (5-HT) is a Th1
antagonist and a Th2 agonist. (See Devoino et al. UI:88285053 and
Romagnani Ann. Rev. Immunology, 12:227 1994

Clinically, the combo of a DA and 5-HT agonist (FEN/PHEN) can totally
immunomodulate.  I am getting remission of Sjogren's, SLE, cutaneous
lupus, psoriasis. Promising clinical responses in HIV, MS, ALS.

See http://www.fenphen.com for further references. Especially RR Brown et
al.

Tryptophan is crucial to everything. Tyrosine probably too.