Immunology to Fight Cancers?

Donald Hastings XBRN80A at prodigy.com
Thu Jan 4 18:41:10 EST 1996

ten or 15 years ago I saw a veterinary study done down under where the
common 'cancer eye' problem of cattle was treated with vaccine made from
cancer tissue from other cancer eye cows. this simple vaccine when
injected into other cattle which had cancer eye caused a reduction of the
cancer in the treated cows.  I had the paper in my collection of
'interesting subjects. can't lay my hands on it tonite.  Anyone aware or
can add to subject please E mail me.   Don Hastings DVM
-
  DONALD HASTINGS  XBRN80A at prodigy.com