Polymyocytis

Michael Herd herdm at fp.co.nz
Thu Jan 4 16:02:16 EST 1996

Hello Immuno-netters,

Does anyone know much about polymyocytis?  I'm not an immunologist, but I believe
that polymyocytis is an auto-immune disease that affects muscle tissue.  Is this true?

I'm asking on behalf of a friend who has this disease.  The disease affects his
muscles and he is not sure if exercise will help or harm his condition.  Any useful
information on diet and living with polymyocytis will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael.

| Michael Herd                 |  Fisher & Paykel               |
| Software Developer           |  Range and Dishwasher Division |
| Email :   herdm at fp.co.nz     |  Private Bag 50033             |
| Fax   :   +64 3 489 7611     |  Mosgiel                       |
| Ph    :   +64 9 489 3819     |  New Zealand                   |