HIV and RTase

Matt Greer matt12 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 11 21:47:14 EST 1996

       Hi I'm trying to discover the answer to a basic HIV question I
have after studying the disease.
    If HIV requires RTase and we do not, why can we not find a way to
denature or destroy the RTase and prevent HIV from replicating?
    Is this a difficult proposal, would it have some negative affect on
us?
    I assume someone has thought of this before me, and I was hoping
you could drop me a quick line and tell me what is going on in this
area.
    I appreciate your help tremendously.

    E-Mail:  matt12 at ix.netcom.com

                                                            -Matt Greer