(no subject)

"Salmen H. Siham ", Prof. Fac. de Medicina salmen at WAGNER.ING.ULA.VE
Tue Jan 16 16:29:12 EST 1996

We are working in a kinetic assay (in microtiter plates) designed by Virella
et al, it works pretty neat and is been tested by us on monocytes and PMN`s
all you will need is an ELISA reader able to perform kinetic curves.
Reference: Virella et al: J.Clin. Lab. Anal. 1990, 4:86-89.
Good Luck
Siham