Date:18 Janunery 1996

Yu Yanxing yuyx at GWH.BMI.AC.CN
Sat Jan 20 14:07:29 EST 1996

Dear Sir

  I am a postdoctoral fellow.Now I need the scFv of CEA badly for my
 bispecific antibody research. I will appreaciate it very much if anyone
are kindly offer the plasmid of this scfv. Thank you for your help once
again.

                                 Your sincerely: Yan-Xing Yu Ph.D
                                  Department of General Surgery
                                  General Hospital of PLA