Peter Duesberg's AIDS book preface

californ at netcom.com californ at netcom.com
Tue Jan 23 16:45:48 EST 1996

Peter Duesberg, the retrovirologist, became well known for his public
stance that HIV is harmless and doesn't cause AIDS, and that AIDS is
primarily caused by cumulative toxicity from recreational and
pharmaceutical drugs. Finally, after many delays, he is releasing a book
without a co-author which covers his basic theory. Details below.