STOP FLUORIDATION IN CALIFORNIA

Solinger, Alan asolinger at CCMAIL-GW.IDEC.COM
Wed Jan 31 12:38:04 EST 1996

This isn't an issue of so-called "HEALTH FREEDOM", it is the ranting and raving
of a few lunatics.  Look at the scientific data from other areas that have used
prophylactic fluoridation for many years.  Conjecture and laboratory chicanery
cannot stand up to the longstanding data already in the literature.  I'm not
about to tell people how to vote -- but at least, don't be sheep, read the real
scientific data.  P.S., I am not a dentist or a member of the Cal. Med. Assoc.,
just someone who has looked at the data on both sides and sees a real
discrepancy in this groups rantings.
Subject: STOP FLUORIDATION IN CALIFORNIA
From:    via at eden.com (via) at Internet
Date:    1/30/96  5:25 PM

THIS IS BEING POSTED FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO INTERNET.

STOP FLUORIDATION IN CALIFORNIA

Los Angeles has rejected fluoridation by popular vote in 1966 and
1975.  The man responsible for the successful campaings against the
addition of this useless, toxic chemical to our drinking water was
John Yiamouyiannis, Ph.D.  The California legislature recently passed
a law requiring mandatory statewide flouridation.  Dr. Y is back and
round 3--the ultimate battle for Health Freedom is on.  If we win in
California, it will mean the end of fluoridation nationwide.

YOU CAN HELP:

We need your funds and your time to help collect the signatures of
registered California voters to put flouridation on the ballot.
California is the fluoride promoters' "linchpin:.  Let's make it their
WATERLOO.  Let's tell the California legislature, the California
Medical Association, and the California Dental Association that our
government isn't for sale anymore and that we are taking it BACK.

STAND UP FOR YOUR FREEDOM GET INVOLVED, CALL NOW

THE SAFE WATER FOUNDATION
800-721-4124