Opinions on PhD Programs Wanted

Nicole C. Limpert ncl at po.CWRU.Edu
Tue Mar 5 10:31:38 EST 1996

    I am currently in the process of interviewing at several schools for PhD
programs in Immunology or Molecular Biology. I am having a difficult time
choosing a program and would greatly appreciate anyone's honest opinion on the
following schools/programs:

University of Utah    Interdepartmental Molecular Biology Program

University of Colorado Health Sciences Center   Immunology program

Oregon Health Sciences University   Immunology program

                                            Thanks!