rex rrreyes at
Fri Nov 15 17:03:59 EST 1996

can someone please help me with my work or point me to the right

1. what factors determine the balance between T(H)1 and T(H)2 cells
and how does this affect the type of immunity generated?

2.what factors are important in matching the donor to recipient in
renal transplantation? describe the cellular events which occur when the donor organ is
rejected by the recipient?

I do pocesses an immunology textbook but it seems to be limited and
it's the first time i have taken up immunology so please help.

your help is very much appreciated thak you