Repost: Thalidomide, Melatonin, DHEA, TNF, and IL-2

James Howard phis at
Fri Nov 15 06:07:34 EST 1996

"Charles P. McCarthy" <pandoc at> wrote:

"Although serum half-life for 7-hydroxycoumarin is extremely short,
this type of molecule inhibits HIV greater than 50% in vitro.
I am currently screening compounds for longer half-life and higher
activity that may be tolerated at higher doses."

James Howard responds:

Now I understand why you are adding your material to my posts without
connectiong to anything I have posted:  you are promoting your products and
services.  Since I have not seen you do this to any other posts, you must think
a lot of people read my posts. Thank you for the compliment.