Antibodies to h-ras ?

Steffen Roth steffen.roth at
Sat Nov 16 06:50:15 EST 1996

Hi netters,
we are looking for an antibody, which recognizes the human 'ras' protein.
As we have transfected a mouse cell line with human 'ras', the
antibody must not crossreact with the mouse 'ras' protein. Does
anyone know an antibody with specifity only for the human 'ras' ?
Following companies, which have h-ras specific antibodies in their program
but that are crossreactive with the murine ras: Oncogene Science,
Seikagaku, Quality Biotech, Microbiological Associates, Santa Cruz.

    Steffen Roth, Mannheim, Germany