Repost: Thalidomide, Melatonin, DHEA, TNF, and IL-2

Charles P. McCarthy pandoc at
Sat Nov 16 03:58:44 EST 1996

James Howard wrote:
> Now I understand why you are adding your material to my posts without
> connectiong to anything I have posted:  you are promoting your products and
> services.  Since I have not seen you do this to any other posts, you must think
> a lot of people read my posts. Thank you for the compliment.

I'm afraid I cannot accept your gratitude. I usually
only post where there is a lack of understanding as
in the instant case.

Your belief that someone is "sabotaging" your posts
and exhibiting "hostility", is a sign of immaturity.