Information about known antigenic sites

anjali agashe anjalia at
Tue Nov 19 04:53:31 EST 1996

I am a Research Associate, working in Biomedical Department, Indian
Institute of Technology, Bombay. I need the following information :

   1.  known or reported antigenic sites and the fab sequences against them

   2.  their 3d coordinates along with their primary sequences and secondary
       state conformations of the amino acids ( in terms of phy-psi angles
       or the states in Ramchandran Plot)

If you have any information please send me at the following e-mail address -
   anjalia at

Thanking you in advance.