Antibodies to TCP pillus in Vibrio cholerae

Jeff Garza garzaj at
Thu Oct 3 22:06:11 EST 1996

I'm wondering if anyone out there has heard of, or has a polyclonal or
monoclonal (preferrably polyclonal) Ab to the Toxin Co-regulated Pillus (TCP)
of Vibrio cholerae.  I've scoured the catalogs to no avail.  Any help in this
matter would be greatly appreciated.  I've been able to isolate the pilli and
fimbriae by cesium chloride gradients (yuck!) and I need to see if there is any
homology with those of V. cholerae.  Thank you colleagues

Jeff Garza, GTA Microbiology 205,
Department of Veterinary Science, University of Arizona
E-mail: garzaj at
Fax:	(520)621-4899