Immunology and Evolution

Eric MERLE merle at tony.bc.edu
Wed Oct 9 21:01:49 EST 1996

Hi,
I am currently an international exchange student from France at Boston
College (MA). For my Immunology class, I would like to write a paper on
different forms of Immune Systems throughout evolution, and therefore
how it evolved. This is just a small paper, but I need to base it on
published articles and research materials. I realy would appreciate it
if anyone could help me find some reference on that subject.
Thanking you all in advance for having taken the time to read my message
and maybe answering me.

Eric MERLE
merle at tony.bc.edu