Common variable immune deficiency

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Wed Oct 16 07:58:40 EST 1996

In article <01bbbacd$835a0f00$6de0aec7 at default>,
Eric Miller <eric at sprynet.com> wrote:
>Does anyone know any good resources on the Web (or Usenet) concerning
>common variable immune deficiency? My girlfriend's father was just
>diagnosed with it, and they need all the help and support they can get.

Try http://www.primenet.com/~vohnout/immunology.html out for size. I've
just now looked at it and it seems to be pretty good. As well, simply
asking here (sci.med.immunology), you will usually get answers from
people with experience.

His best bet is to just get good therapy (as they call the Ig treatment)
and to take care of any infection when he gets it.

With treatment, I, and I hope most others, live a mostly normal life.
*grin*

Ciao,
--
Richard Bainter          Mundanely     |    Network and System Administrator
Pug                      Generally     |   Interval Systems, Inc.  Austin, TX