AIDS & TANTRIC SESSION 2+2

Anya Posdeva immunetn at mail.idt.net
Thu Oct 17 14:03:46 EST 1996

TANTRIC SESSION 2+2
Stimulation of bones for healing of the Immune system.
JUST TWO SESSIONS SAVED A PERSON DYING FROM AIDS.
	Unlike any other type of massage, this bodywork is direct on
bones, where the
bone marrow lies. The bone marrow is a source of blood sells and immune
sells. By
stimulation of bones we can increase work of Immune system, purify blood
and limpha,
and the entire body.
	There are several ways our immune system fights invaders. One of
them is a T-
helper mechanism, developed considerably resent in evolution. This one
has
sophisticated way of killing our enemies with all this complicated
interactions and
interdependent within. This mechanism is affected by the HIV and get
destroyed by it
leaving us unprotected to every virus, bacteria or fungi. The other
mechanism, based
on macrophages and other monocites is ancient and more primitive. This
immune cells
are simply devour invaders and are not affected by HIV. This mechanism is
very well
developed in animals since they are less sophisticated creatures than
some people are.
(Our body is a reflection of our mind, so, the more subtle mental
organisation is, the
more subtle organisation of all body functions, including the Immune
system and the
more vulnarable we are to vires). This mechanism can be developed as an
alternative
to the above. This is the only chance to survive for people whos T-helper
mechanism is
already destroied by the HIV. It can be developed by gettig in touch with
our physical,
animalistic selves. The method of ‘Tantric session 2+2’ gives you technic
and right
concentration to build up a new protective shild.
An excellent demonstration of the method was done in Key West, Florida on
November
27 and 29, 1995. Two sessions were held with  Steven Sheror, a man who
was in the
final stages of dying from AIDS. Immediately before (November 22) and
after
(November 30), he received blood tests.  Comparison of them showed that
only two
sessions raised the Absolute lymphocyte count from 2.3L to 6.5L - an
increase of 2.8
times! At the present time (10/15/96) Mr. Sheror is alive and heathy.
Blood tests show
remarkable improvement.  TO FIND OUT MORE, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBPAGE:
 http://tracey.cdj.com:80/~russcame/immunetn.htm

 E-mail: Immunetn @ally.ios.com
 phone:(212)577 6045