Glucocorticoid Levels in Blood - Help!

Robert Passey R.Passey at unsw.EDU.AU
Wed Oct 16 20:24:34 EST 1996

I am currently studying the effect of glucocorticoids on expression of
a murine cytokine gene.

Can anybody out there either tell me (or indicate a good reference
where I can find out) the normal and stressed physiological
concentrations and the pharmacological concentrations of
hydrocotisone, vitamin D3, and estradiol, and the pharmacological
conc. of dexamethasone in either human or murine blood? Do I also need
to factor in bioavailability?

I would really appreciate help on this as it's right outside my field
(molecular genetics) and I can't find any reliable texts.

Many thanks,

Robert Passey.