Common variable immune deficiency

Sonia Vohnout vohnout at mailhost.primenet.com
Wed Oct 16 23:24:01 EST 1996

Eric Miller wrote:

> Does anyone know any good resources on the Web (or Usenet) concerning
> common variable immune deficiency? My girlfriend's father was just
> diagnosed with it, and they need all the help and support they can get.
>
> Many thanks,
> Eric Miller
>
> -------------------------------------
> Eric Miller         +1 (718) 834-8844
> 135 Willow St. #305
> Brooklyn, New York 11201-2218
> United States
>
> eric at sprynet.com
> http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/eric/
> -------------------------------------

Eric,

Try taking a look at my home page (see below).  I have a list of
"Immunology Sites" that were helpful to me.  If you want information on
CVID, take a look at the WHO report on Primary Immune Deficiencies.
Contact IDF (Immune Deficiency Foundation), they will give you free
booklets, handbooks, and local support groups.  A link to IDF is on my
list (I never can remember all the addresses).

If there is anything else I can help with, send me e-mail.

--
Sonia Vohnout
Support Group Leader for IDF in Arizona
e-mail:  vohnout at primenet.com