AIDS & Tantric session 2+2

Anya Posdeva immunetn at mail.idt.net
Tue Oct 22 15:09:46 EST 1996

TANTRIC SESSION 2+2
	The human Immune System is strengthened through special
 attention to a person's bones.
 JUST TWO TANTRIC 2+2 SESSION REVERSED THE DECLINE
OF SOMEONE DYING OF AIDS. Tantric massage, unlike all others,
concerns itself directly with bones and therefore affects the bone
marrow,
 a vital source of blood and immune cells.Through the stimulation of the
bones the immune system is revitalized and blood, lymphs and the entire
 body experience a purifying effect. There are several ways in which our
immune system fights dangerous invaders. One of them is is through a T-
helper mechanism, which evolved relatively recently in evolution. It has
sophisticated way of killing enemies to our system through a complicated
 process of interactions and interdependencies within. HIV attacks and
destroys this T-helper mechanism, leaving us vulnerable to viruses,
bacteria
and fungi. Another defense mechanism, very ancient and primitive, is
based
on macrophages and monocites. HIV does not affect these immune cells
which simply devourany invaders threatening our system. This mechanism
is well developed in animals since they are less sophisticated creatures.
(Our body reflects our mind. The more rarified a person's mental
organisation,
 the more subtly all body functions are ordered, including the immune
system.
 This primitive mechanism can be awakened and put to use as an
alternative
to the T-helper mechanism threatened by HIV. It represents a genuine
chance
to all those whose T-helper mechanism has been destroyed by HIV, to
reverse their
 decline and survive. To find and make use of this mechanism we need to
get in touch with the physical and animalistic in our minds and bodies.
Tantric teaching and our TANTRIC SESSION 2+2 will provide you with the
necessary techniques and concentration to build up and put to use this
old
 protective shield.
	A convincing demonstration of the healing effects of TANTRA
SESSION
2+2 took place at Key West, in Florida, on November 27th and 29th 1995
when
 Steven Sheror, a man in the final stages of AIDS(with normal T-cell
count 500,
 his was only 9) , participated in two sessions. Blood tests were made
before
(22 November) and after the sessions (30 November). The test revealed
that his
ALC (absolute lymphocyte count) rose from 2.3L to an amazing 6.5L ! An
almost
threefold increase. At this writing (10.15.96) Mr. Sheror is alive and
keeping up
his health. His blood tests show steady improvements.
TO FIND OUT MORE PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBPAGE:
http://tracey.cdj.com:80/~russcame/immunetn.htm
E-mail: immunetn at ally.ios.com
(212)577 6045