A. Fiszer a.fiszer at
Thu Oct 31 15:00:04 EST 1996

About three years ago my sister was diagnosed having autoimmune hepatitis
(Hepatitis autoimmunologica typus II susp.). She is under medical therapy
with corticosteroids (Encorton, Ranigast) but the results are not very
convincing and the medicine has strong side effects. I'm looking for
contacts with professionals having experiences with autoimmunological
diseases to consult her therapy. I would like to contact other patients
having same symptoms to compare and exchange experiences.
Please contact me by e-mail: a.fiszer at  .

A. Fiszer

PS: for professionals
Hepatitis autoimmunologica (typys II) suspecta. Arthritis reactiva.
Choletithiasis. Angiosclerosis retinae oculi utriusue. Eczema. Colophathia