Humanising or Reshaping Therapeutic Antibodies

Mike Clark mrc7 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 2 09:19:02 EST 1996

Anyone who is interested in Antibody Engineering, Humanisation or Reshaping
might be interested in the latest addition to my Ig Structure and Function
web site. I have obtained permission to reproduce a review article on the
subject in HTML format. This review discusses the various considerations
involved in picking the most acceptable V-region for humanising an antibody.

The URL for the Ig Structure and Function home-page is

http://www.path.cam.ac.uk/~mrc7/mikeimages.html

and the reshaping pages can either be accessed through the menu or directly as

http://www.path.cam.ac.uk/~mrc7/reshaping/

I am grateful to my coauthors and to the publishers for allowing me to adapt
this chapter.

Mike Clark, mrc7 at cam.ac.uk          http://www.path.cam.ac.uk/~mrc7/
--
  o/ \\    //            ||  ,_ o   Dr. M.R. Clark, Division of Immunology
 <\__,\\  //   __o       || /  /\,  Cambridge University, Dept. Pathology