Student Immunology Multimedia Project Needs Your Opinion

Richard Leider richid at nwu.edu
Sat Sep 7 18:51:30 EST 1996

I have almost finished creating a CD-ROM game prototype based on the life
of lymphocytes for my MFA at Northwestern's Radio/Television/Film
Department.
I am about to put some of my own descriptions of the material I read in
Janeway and Travers and I would love to submit it to any and all education
minded immunologists for comment and critique.  The material is two typed
pages.  My intended audience is high school students.   If you are
interested, please respond by email to: richid at nwu.edu.

Thanks