about the journals

Michael A. Fishman maf at t10.lanl.gov
Mon Sep 9 12:13:56 EST 1996

Jin-seon Im (jim at U.ARIZONA.EDU) wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  I'm studying immunology in the graduate school..
>  i want to subscribe one journal which is good for overview
>  and inexpensive
>  ( i'm a starving student!!!!!! )

Your money will be better spend by photocopying the relevant
articles from the journals available in your university's
library.

...there are conflicts of interest between male and female in
courtship and mating. ... The outcome of this sexual conflict
is often more akin to exploitation by one sex of the other
than to mutual cooperation.
  Krebs & Davies _An Introduction to Behavioral Ecology_