about the journals

Administrador de iihema.fmed.uba.ar postmast at iihema.fmed.uba.ar
Tue Sep 10 22:44:55 EST 1996

jim at U.ARIZONA.EDU (Jin-seon Im) wrote:

>I'm studying immunology in the graduate school..
>i want to subscribe one journal which is good for overview
>and inexpensive
>( i'm a starving student!!!!!! )
>
>if that one has some kind of student discount,
>it would be great..
>does anybody have any idea which one is perfect ???
>Thanks, in advance
>jin

I'd definitely go for Immunology Today or Current Opinion in Immunology.
(I.T. is more "in fashion"; C.O.I. has more comprehensive reviews, but the
subjects might not be so "in fashion").  Go to any good library and try them
both.  You'll easily see the differences.

Hope this helps.

Facundo Garcia Bournissen.

postmast at iihema.fmed.uba.ar