coating peptide

moropeza at MAIL.MTY.ITESM.MX moropeza at MAIL.MTY.ITESM.MX
Fri Sep 13 11:34:19 EST 1996

My name is Yuriana Oropeza, and I am a master degree student in
Mexico. I am trying to produce monoclonal antibodies using a peptide
as antigen. I was coupling the peptide to BSA and my questions are:
I am not sure if the coupling was complete, do you know any protocol
easy to perform to ensure this?
I want to screen with ELISA, and I want to know the possibility to
coat the peptide to an ELISA plate. Peptide molecular weight: 1430
Do you know any protocol to do this?
Thanks for your help.