lab manuals

Dara L. Wegman, Ph.D. BIWEGMAN at augustana.edu
Sat Sep 14 19:10:16 EST 1996

I am trying to develop a series of lab exercises to supplement an
existing Intro to Immuno lecture course.  My specific goal is to help
students visualize various basic abstract concepts (e.g. complement
activity is indirectly observed through hemolysis of sensitized SRBCs).
Most lab manuals I've reviewed require tissue culture capability: we're
about 2 years away from that (new bldg. in progress).

Any suggestions for manuals I should review?  Any tried and true labs
you're willing to share?  Thanks for any help you can offer!

Dara L. Wegman, Ph.D.   <BIWEGMAN at augustana.edu>