Looking for h2-q and help with quantitative PCR

mkoziel at NEDHMAIL.NEDH.HARVARD.EDU mkoziel at NEDHMAIL.NEDH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Sep 20 10:19:40 EST 1996

          I am looking for the following reagents:
          1) anti-class I and II reagents for use with an H2-q strain,
          the FVB strain.  This was bred off SWR.  All my mouse
          friends use h2-k or -d, and I can't find any published
          reports on the immunology of this strain.
          2) a plasmid with human Il-2, -4, -8, -10, IFN-g, and TGF-b
          foruse in competitive quantitative PCR.
          Thanks!