Biosynthesis of Erythropoeitin.

933467u at app_science.rgu.ac.uk 933467u at app_science.rgu.ac.uk
Tue Sep 17 09:46:28 EST 1996

To anyone who can help,

I'm a fourth year student at the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen,
Scotland.  I'm trying to find information on the Biosynthesis of
Erythropoeitin, a hormone which is important in the production of blood.

I have info on the hormone itself but I can't find any on its
biosynthesis, using genetically manipulated microorganisms.  I'd
therefore appreciate it if anyone out there could point me in the correct
direction.

Yours hopefully, Alan Mercer.