Steroids and the effect on the human mind

Mike Hoorens mhoorens at southern.co.nz
Sat Sep 28 18:50:13 EST 1996

Hi there.

Urgently needing any information on side-effects resulting from the long-term
use of prescribed steroids.
In particular, Prednisone & Hydrocortisone and especially the symptoms of
psychosis.

More information is available on request.

A friend has asked me to post the above in the hope of getting some
information, positive OR negative.  Her father is affected by a rare disease
for which these drugs are the only answer to ward of common diseases.
Please reply by email and I will pass on any information.

There is some urgency in this, hence I did not take the time to see if this
message is in the appropriate newsgroups, my apologies if it is not.
Thanks very much for your help, Mike.