Standard Curve

Tom Parish/Cambridge/Biogen Tom_Parish/Cambridge/Biogen.BIOGEN at BIOGEN.COM
Mon Sep 30 08:53:20 EST 1996

Anne wrote    Hi...Can anyone direct me to a Mac software that will generate a
'4
parameter logistic' curve that i can use for analysing my prostaglandin
assays. I am using the Titerzyme kits from PerSeptive Biosystems.

TIA,

anne

Try using either Microplate Manager from BioRad (Richmond,CA) or SOFTmax PRO
from Molecular Devices (Sunnyvale, CA).  Both have versions for the Mac.  My
personal preference is SOFTmax PRO.  Both programs allow you to import data
from any instrument.

Tom