ELISA info

Gary Lum Gary.Lum at CASRDH.HEALTH.nt.gov.au
Sat Apr 12 23:27:14 EST 1997

Mel Trentin wrote:

> Greetings people :)
>
> Err...I'm a uni student in Australia who is studying Medical Science.
> I've been surfing the net for ages now trying to find some info on common
> lab procedures such as ELISA's and CIEP which we've been doing in
> Immunology 1.
>
> I'd appreciate it if anyone who knows of any good net sites could contact
> me via e-mail : mtrentin at powerup.com.au
>
> What I'm looking for is a general outline of some of the above-mentioned
> procedures and info on how to read the results etc.
>
> Thanks for any help...MEL

Why don't you try reading some of the American Society for Microbiology
texts in Clinical Microbiology and Immunology.  Most university
libraries will have a copy, if not try your local teaching hospital
microbiology laboratory.  Go for Manual of Clinical Microbiology
editions 3 to 6, and Manual of Clinical Immunology.

Regards

Gary

Dr Gary Lum
Director of Microbiology
Royal Darwin Hospital

Microbiologists do it with culture and sensitivity
Meet me at http://www.ozemail.com.au/~glum/index.html
E-mail me at glum at ozemail.com.au or gary.lum at nt.gov.au