Free Antibody Locating Service

Jorg Kirberg kirberg at
Thu Apr 24 08:08:26 EST 1997

In article
<Miguel.VanBemmelen-ya023580002404971343140001 at>,
Miguel.VanBemmelen at (Miguel van Bemmelen) wrote:

> In article <01bc4676$93c24940$8c7664cf at>, "Jan Green"
> <serotec at> wrote:
> >  We have noticed that many researchers who are looking for a particular
> > antibody are posting messages to this and other news groups asking for
> > assistance. Serotec offers a free antibody locating service. For more
> > information check out their websites at (North America)
> > or (Europe)
> just as a suggestion, next time communicate your URLsin the format
> This will allow most people to jump directly to your
> page without having to copy and paste the addresses. For the rest, thanks
> for the hint.

be careful, they tent to stuff your snailmailbox once you give your
adress - even if you have asked not to do so. I really hate this.

Joerg Kirberg                              Tel. 0031 - 20 - 512 19 98
The Netherlands Cancer Institute           FAX  0031 - 20 - 512 20 11
Div. Molecular Genetics (H4)               E_mail kirberg at
Plesmanlaan 121
NL - 1066 CX Amsterdam
The Netherlands