Douglas H Thamm dthamm at
Fri Aug 22 08:06:40 EST 1997

s.anderson at wrote:
: Immunocal is an all natural whey substance that is FDA approved and
: endorsed by the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta.  We are in
: Phase2 trials with breast patients and  are also in testing with
: Prostrate Cancer Patients.  Immunocal raises the glutathione levels in
: your t-cells and builds them up.  If you would like more information
: concerning Immunocal  email me at s.anderson at

You've got to think twice about a company that is using their product to
treat prost-R-ate cancer patients...........

| A student asked his master, "Master, what is the Way?"           |
| The master slapped the student, and the student went away	   |
| 	enlightened.						   |
| Douglas H. Thamm, VMD         | Resident, Medical Oncology       |
| thammd at	| School of Veterinary Medicine    |
| dthamm at	| University of Wisconsin-Madison  |