Help with Tsites

Guy Hermans ghermans at
Mon Dec 22 02:05:12 EST 1997

In article < at>,
mafra at MAIL.UFV.BR (Claudio Mafra) wrote:

> I am looking for the software Tsites (identify antigenic T-cell sites).

> If you know where or how can I obtain a copy of this or another similar
> soft, thanks.

> Claudio Mafra

Actually, I posted a message some time ago advertising the fact that we
have a copy right here. I'll send it to you as an e-mail attachment today,
so I won't have to overload usenet servers all over the world by posting
it. If anyone else is interested in obtaining a copy, just e-mail me

Hint: for any question you would like to post, just check
first. They've got a huge usenet archive; you're likely to find the
answers to common questions right there.

Guy Hermans
ghermans at

Guy Hermans, PhD student
MS research Unit             Tel 0032 (0) 11/26.92.07
Dr. L. Willems-Institute     Fax 0032 (0) 11/26.92.09
University Campus            E-mail ghermans at
B-3590 Diepenbeek