College Info

Dwight N. Crawford III dc4909 at PCPS.EDU
Thu Feb 6 16:13:32 EST 1997

MsNetsirck,
        I am a biochemistry senior at the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
and Sciences. I would strongly recommend an undergraduate major in
biochemistry or microbiology. Most biochemistry programs do incorporate some
immunology in the course load as well as offer elective courses which may be
filled by immunology courses. As for a college to attend, try finding out
where the "hot spots" of research are going on. That is, what type of
research do you plan on doing? If you go to a school which has immunologists
performing research, most will be more than willing to take a second year
college student into their lab.
Any further questions may be sent to dc4909 at pcps.edu.
                Good luck with career!!
                 Dwight Crawford