Need Help With Computational Science Project

Sam Morales morales at zianet.com
Mon Feb 10 16:12:31 EST 1997

Hi, I am doing a Science Related Project on HIV/AIDS, T-Cells, and helper
drugs like DDI, IL-2, and AZT.  What my project involves is taking a
theoretical person and figuring, through a FORTRAN 90 program (that I
wrote), how fast that person will die after becoming infected with HIV,
and then again using a helper drug.  However, I am having a problem
finding information about the death rate, growth rate, and other constants
of the T-Cells.  I am also in search of specific information on the above
mentioned drugs like what is the factor of help for the T-Cells.  This is
a very hard subject to research for, as there are many many sites out on
the internet, and it is taking especially long for me to search through
all of them.  Any help or suggestions that anyone has would be extremely
helpful. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Sam Morales
morales at zianet.com
http://equus.silver.nmhs.edu/~smorale/open.html

P.S. - If you could forward any other types of code, that would also be
helpful.  I am also having trouble finding a good formula on the immune
response, my project advisor and I modified a rabbit and fox formula to
try and simmulate what I am looking for.  However, I don't think that this
formula is an appropriate one for what I am looking for.

If you would like to see a copy of my current code, don't hesitate to
write me to the above mentioned address.

Thanks Again.