Looking for an interesting immunology book for my girlfriend

Michael Graham graham at ug.cs.dal.ca
Wed Feb 12 09:56:52 EST 1997

hello,

my girlfriend is taking a 3rd year course in immunology and is finding
it facinating.

Can anyone suggest an interesting book that is outside the realm of a
common textbook. What I have been thinking of is maybe a biography of
"the father of modern immunology" (if there is one) or maybe just some-
thing written by an immunologist about his/her experiences in the field.

Believe it or not, this is for a *valentine's day* gift. She really hates
the no brainer flowers/chocolates gift, so I thought that this would be
a good idea.

thanks very much,
mike