Able2 at Able2 at
Tue Feb 11 19:20:01 EST 1997

If you have difficulty in finding information about a medical condition
diagnosed by your doctor, MILAR (Medical Information Location and
Retrieval) will find it for you at no charge.
Doctors don't have time to provide patients with comprehensive details,
MILAR tries to fill that gap by researching for you the many on-line
data-bases and sending you what we find.  We do not diagnose a
complaint, that is your doctor's job.
We are run by volunteers, mostly seniors, who are dedicated to helping
You can send your request to milar22 at or record your request by
phone at 503-244-9572.